Liam & Co.
Creative Assistant Position
We are looking for a part-time (20hrs+) Creative Assistant to join our Marketing and Creative team to support various branding projects. Creative Assistant responsibilities include writing marketing-related copy for emails and social media posts as well as helping design valuable content, from guides and presentations to videos and infographics. If you want to kickstart your career in Marketing and are familiar with image or video editing software (Canva, Photoshop, FB, Instagram, TikTok, etc) we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will help support our marketing efforts to build and maintain a strong and cohesive brand both online and offline.
- Help design promotional material for marketing events, like emails and videos
- Prepare assets and post regularly to various company social media accounts (Google Business, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, etc.)
- Create customizable templates we can use for multiple purposes, including infographics, quote templates and other digital assets
- Write copy for marketing and communication material, including infographics and social media posts
- Coordinate with team members to gather images, logos, stats and content to use in various creative projects
- Maintain updated records of the videos, images and guides that we use
- Research and recommend new ideas for strengthening our brand
- Communicate with company Brand Ambassadors
- Communicate and respond to customers on company social media accounts.
- Experience with photo or video editing software (like Canva, Photoshop or Adobe Products) (light editing: cropping, text overlay)
- Understanding of digital advertising tactics
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Work experience with email marketing, PAID social media or other digital marketing related field is a plus
If you think you would be a great fit for this part-time position, please fill out the form and upload your resume with any other qualifying information HERE, or send your resume to email@example.com