One thing we're always working toward here at Liam & Co. is self improvement. September is Self Improvement Month so we thought we'd take this opportunity to share with you some simple self improvement tips we try and practice here at Liam & Co. Stay tuned as we release new tips each week this month.
Week 1: Quick Tips for Success at Work
Here are a few ways you can set yourself up for success in your
- Resolve to get to work on time: Set your alarm clock 15-20 minutes earlier than normal.
- Be tactful and helpful when providing feedback: Separate the issue from the person. Be honest, but kind.
- Don't forget to be social—it's healthy: Try going to lunch with a different person every day this week. Your Network is your Net Worth.
- Have a more positive attitude: You can't control what others do, but you can control how you respond.
- Plan your next workday at the end of the day: Iron your shirt for the morning, pack your lunch, make sure your car has gas... all the night before.
- Dress for success: How you dress can impact your mood. Dressing well can help you feel more confident, give it a try!
These are all fairly simple ideas, but ones that can have a positive impact on the success of your career. Maybe pick out one or two that you'd like to focus on this week, and see the difference it makes.
And, when it comes to dressing for success, Liam & Co. is here for you! Freshen up your work wardrobe with some great finds from our Business Collection.
Join us this week by tagging us in your self improvement success stories and posts @liamandcompany and use the hashtags #selfimprovement2019 #liamandcowin!
PLUS, save 20% on our "Dress for Success" Collection, now through September 8th!
Promo Code: DRESS4SUCCESS