We can't wait for summer road trip season! The laid back vibes of hitting the road and traveling to a new destination is just what we need. Check out our road trip packing guide below!
1. Raw hemmed shorts are what summer dreams are made of, and this KanCan version gives the most flattering booty pop.
2. You'll see a few sets on this packing guide, because duh. It's practically what they were made for! This lounge set is cozy and comfy, perfect for the long drive.
3. Jumpsuits are our spirit animal and this tank version perfectly combines comfort and chic in an amazing Free People dupe.
4. This whole outfit is screaming desert road trip and we can't get enough! Aztec plus lightweight shorts plus graphic tee plus sandals equals must have.
5. This set makes going from car to dinner ready in no time flat! Bonus points for the plush, buttery smooth microfiber fabric!
6. Between chilly night and your BF blasting the AC, a lightweight pullover is an essential. We love this gorgeous pink hue, but find tons more colors here.
7. A great bag is a no-brainer. We love this version for it's luxe look, lots of pockets and room for snacks!
8. We can't forget to pack a date-night ready outfit. Whether it's hitting a nice restaurant or going on a fun adventure, this floral number has us feeling ready.
9. Mom jeans are EVERYTHING right now, so we can't leave them behind. Perfect for any occasion, we love to pack at least one pair of jeans.
10. Tanks for days! Great for the car or final destination, this timeless striped tank is road trip ready.
11. Why not start the trip off with a fun new accessory for your keys!? Your car is doing most of the work, let's reward her with some bling!
12. For day 6, let's pull out the trusty baseball cap. This corduroy baby is making the desert sand jealous!
13. This striped tee and drawstring pant are a great versatile outfit for easy day to night plans! Comfy enough for lounging, cute enough for brunch!