Spring - the thought occupying every daydream while sitting in a winter snowstorm. Despite the current weather, we feel hopeful for sunshine and short sleeves.
Today, on Rise & Grind, we're sharing our favorite spring quote, spring 2021 fashion color trends, & our spring trends shopping guide!
There is nothing more inspiring than some fresh color. We LOVE what's in style for spring. Pantone released their color trend report last fall and you'll find Liam & Co. is right on trend (as usual!).
1. Beach Glass (aqua blue)
2. Illunimating (bright yellow)
3. Purple Rose (lavender)
4. Pirouette (rose pink)
5. Indigo Bunting (denim blue)
6. Orange Ochre (orange)
Find these styles here.
We did the hard work for you and scooped out some wearable trends we're seeing for spring 2021! Read below to see what's all the rage this season and links to affordable options!
Spring Trends Shopping Guide:
1. Trust the classics - Classic silhouettes are in! Think spring trench coats, classic patterns like muted strips, and the classic wrap top! How do you know it's a classic? If you take a look and can't place a time or decade to it, it's a winner.
2. Volume - Volume of a kinds was a huge part of fall/winter (remember our puff sleeve obsession?) Well, it's not over yet. You'll be seeing lots of volume in skirts, shoulders & sleeves this spring. We love the play on this trend with the girly flutter cap sleeve.
3. Statement Pant - Statement pants will be all the rage this spring! Wide-leg trousers, pleated front pants, and funky prints will all be dominated fashion. We love this subtle yet striking tie-waist version.
4. Fitted - After a year of cozy & oversized, form fitted designs are making a major comeback. Watch for fitted dresses, tops and jackets.
5. Sparks joy - If 2020 didn't teach us anything, it definitely showed us to find the joy in the darkest places. 2021 is all about fun colors, prints, & designs. The wackier the better, whatever makes you smile, take the chance!
6. Get Creative - We are seeing lots of creative takes on classic styles this spring. If your wardrobe is pretty safe, try adding an accessory you're never tried to dip your toes in the water.
7. Cut Outs - Cut outs are definitely in style. We are seeing them everywhere, from cut out sweaters to dresses. We love this pretty and feminine lace puff sleeve version.
8. Knitwear - The minimalist athleisure dream come true, we are so happy to see this trend for spring! Easy to wear at home to relax or throw on a sandal and bag to wear out - these pieces are great to mix and match too!
9. White BEFORE Labor Day - White seems to be everywhere this spring! To a put together, confident look, try a monochromatic outfit. Not ready for that? No prob, we love this sweater that's half and half!
We are so close! A little shopping might help make it feel that much closer! Find our Dreaming of Spring Collection here! Happy shopping! 🌷