What are your Easter plans this year? We feel like we have some ground to make up, so we're taking Easter 2021 to the next level! Why not try a new egg dying technique, pick out a stunning Easter dress & get creative with your egg hunt? Read on to learn more! 🥚🐇🐣
Coloring Easter eggs is one of our favorite holiday traditions! Why not try a new spin on the classic dying technique? Read some of our picks for egg-cellent egg below! Have fun with it!
1. Toddlerapproved.com is sharing a gorgeous and vibrant take on egg dying with their Volcano Egg Dyeing! Are your kids (or you!) into science experiments? This is a fun take on science meets art.
2. We love these high-end looking designs (never thought we'd say that about eggs!) that you probably have all the materials on hand! Get this look with nail polish! Find the instructions from Southern Living here!
3. We are all about these DIY modern color blocked eggs! So simple, yet striking. Get the how to over on ohsobeautifulpaper.com.
4. This simple disco ball inspired idea, is as easy as dipping in glue and your choice of glitter. It sounds like our type of craft! Find it and tons of great other ideas on goodhousekeeping.com.
5. Dream a Little Bigger shared an out of this world galaxy egg tutorial that we're big fans of! Check out the step by step guide or watch the video tutorial to make your own.
6. Looking for an eco-friendly version? Try these crochet Easter eggs that are perfect for making, gifting or hiding that can be used year after year. Find the free pattern and a tutorial to walk you through the the entire process here.
7. We all know florals are in for Spring 2021 trends, so why not add them to your eggs? This cute and on trend hand-painted version is gorgeous and easy to do with our without an artistic eye. (Found on evermorepaperco.com)
8. Sometimes natural is just as striking as neon. These DIY Dyed Robin Eggs have the more gorgeous turquoise with a hint of gold, just like the real deal. Learn how to mimic Mother Nature here.
Do you have your Easter dress picked out? If you're dressing up for the Easter Bunny this year, see our Easter Dress Picks for 2021 below! What's your favorite?
1. The Taryn Smocked Waist Dress is giving us feminine, classic vibes. We could easily wear this darling number to an English garden or possible to a tea party, perfect for your Easter Sunday look.
2. Our best-selling spring flutter sleeve midi never goes out of style. Perfect for any spring occasion, we think the pastel colors are a no-brainer for Easter.
3. Floral prints are a big spring trend this year and this gorgeous floral midi dress really sings! We love the watercolor print, flattering fit and breath-taking color palette.
4. If you're looking for a maxi length, we love the simplicity of the Nell Bubble Top Maxi Dress. The cinched waist, flattering fit and long length makes this beauty so easy to dress up for a holiday!
5. Looking for something a little less? This Sleeveless Swing Pocket Dress takes the cake. Perfect fit, colors, shape, what more do you need?
6. If you're looking for a boho twist, try the Gianna Floral Boho Dress. Blue, yellow or purple, any color you choose have major Easter vibes! We love the subtle floral print!
7. Another long-time favorite, the Walsh Tie Waist Dress is our go-to for weddings, graduations & Easter! Pro-tip: Grab the dusty lavender, dusty blush or light green to match the Easter palette.
8. The Stanton Swiss Dot Dress is so classic and feminine! we love the high neckline & 3/4 length sleeve, coupled with the tie waist and tea length. The dotted texture is the icing on the cake!
Anyone can hide some eggs, but we're sharing some creative and unique ways to add a little fun this year! Read our favorite Easter Egg Hunt Ideas with a twist below!
Check out our round-up for some great new Easter egg hunt ideas:
Try this cute & clever technique of tying a small balloon to each egg to help new hunting find their way!
Looking for a way to spread a little Easter cheer? Drop off a cute surprise to your friends and family that can't make it this year.
Great for older kids, who need to excitement of a fresh idea! The kids start with empty eggs and must find things to fill their eggs! Come together and share what everyone found!
Check out this post for great non-candy ideas to fill your eggs, teen ideas, & more.
Fun twist on the classic hunt, make it a scavenger hunt! (and the work is already done for you!!)
What?! This is so COOL! Check out the after dark version of the classic egg hunt! (Our pick for more unique!)