This week we are celebrating Valentine's Day! We love love and can't wait to share a special weekend with our someone special.
Today, on Rise & Grind we're sharing our men's and women's Valentine's Day gift guide and sharing our social media This or That!
We picked out a few things we'd love to receive from our valentine (hint, hint)! If you think someone needs a little extra help, go ahead and forward this is a special someone!
1. The perfect accessory this time of year, we are using the Reese Everyday Clutch as our go-to right now, makes a great and easy gift!
2. If you want to go all out for your Valentine, there is nothing like a Le Creuset cast iron pan (if you know, you know!). Make it an extra special V-day gift by getting her this heart shaped version.
3. How about a flirty gift? We love this 4 piece set, including a nightie, thong, satin robe and matching hanger!
4. Your valentine will LOVE this luxury bath caddy. Perfect for a truly relaxing gift, we love all the little sections and that it can extend for extra wide tubs!
5. We are obsessed with these natural soaking bath salts from Herbivore. Perfect for unwinding during Valentine's weekend.
6. Simple and cute - we love these fun and cozy heart socks!
7. Such a cute and subtle gift! This little cutie doesn't just make waffles, we use ours for eggs, hash browns and even paninis!
8. Every girl loves jewelry! These simple and sweet heart earrings are our pick for jewelry on a budget.
9. How about a fun gift set? Make your own to make it personal, but these would be our picks: Love Mug, Heart Sunglasses, & Love & Be Loved Bar Necklace.
10. When all else fails you can't go wrong with chocolate, but at least make it extra fancy, like this tin!
Have you done any shopping for your honey? We're sharing what we're buying for our Valentine! Read on to get some ideas for yours!
1. We love a great card, and this 90's R&B version sang to our souls.
2. Hard to shop for guy? Grab this sport Apple Watch Band. Stretchy, silicone braided solo loop is comfortable with it's lightweight design.
3. This Man Cave Beard Grooming Kit is a must have for our bearded valentines! Your man will look and smell good!
4. This leather canvas camera bag is so stylish and perfect for your art-loving guy. It's so good, you might want to borrow it - great for traveling and when documenting your life together.
5. This tool kit is the perfect beginner tool kit, great for a new home owner or maybe just finally need to invest in a nice, all-in-one place set. It may sound cliche, but really what guy doesn't love tools?
6. Perfect for the book lover or undiscovered book lover, he will LOVE an audible membership. Easy to keep track of and all his titles in one place! He'll be hooked!
7. We love these sleek and simple classic Herschel wallets. A gift you can't go wrong with!
8. You can't go wrong with the latest Apple AirPods Pro. He will use them for everything - working out, yard work, listening to podcasts and anytime he needs that handy noise-canceling feature.
9. This gift is actually more for YOU, then for him. We can't resist a great smelling guy, try this Liam & Co. pick, Emporio Armani by Giorgio Armani cologne.
10. This Moscow Mule Copper Mug Set makes a great gift that you get to enjoy too! Check out this set.
Share this instagramable This or That on your story to share something new with your valentine, maybe you'll learn something new too!
Happy Valentine's Day! ❤️