We are ready to spring (wink, wink) from this quarantine and with talk about things getting back to normal next month (mask mandates being lifted and widespread vaccine distribution), we want to know what your fresh new look will be?
⚠️ Reserved - leaning on the side of caution, keeping it chill and not quite ready to leave the house yet
🏃 Ready To Run - ready to break free and enjoy life to the fullest at every moment, carefree as can be
💼 Back To The Grind - sick of the work-from-home dress code and ready to get back to the office like a boss babe
Read on for outfit suggestions for each look!
1. The Camille Cuffed Sleeve V-Neck gives cozy relaxed fit vibes while still being put together if you feel brave enough to leave the house to run some errands.
2. None of us are truly ready to go back to real (code for underwire) bras, so we're keeping this covid relation and sticking with this comfortable bralette.
3. Available in every spring hue, the Arianna Luxe Legging is perfect for staying in or your at-home yoga routine.
4. This corduroy baseball hat is the perfect fashion solution for hiding those roots til you feel comfortable to get back to the salon.
5. A versatile t-shirt dress is our pick for versatile spring fashion. Throw it on to lounge at home, and hang out in the yard. This one is our fav!
6. This simple everyday top is a perfect closet staple. Comfortable and easy to wear, you'll never want to take off the Wrenn Crew Neck Basic Tee!
7. Feeling like you need to take baby steps to get out of the legging habit? Us too. The Hayes Mid Rise Ponte Pant is the answer. So stretchy, it's a jegging (jean + legging) miracle!
8. A great everyday tank is essential! Match is with ANY bottom and stay comfy and cool! We love this version, that comes in every color and size!
9. If we're not going anywhere quite yet, how about one more pair of AMAZING sweatpants? We can't help, but to get these is every color (just released in a killer hot pink!!)
1. Perfect for shopping with the girls or a brunch date, the Shantel Woven Cap Sleeve Top is a must-have for a polished, feminine look.
2. The Nara Jogger Jumpsuit is so versatile, you can wear it to any function! From running errands to date night, this will quickly become a closet fav.
3. A great, colorful tank is a no-brainer. We love this version that looks great tucked into a skirt or shorts or worn out with denim!
4. These soft & equally adorable denim alternative are perfect for transitioning back to denim. We love the drawstring waistband and cute destruction details.
5. Major babe vibes, this tie waist dress will be your go to from wedding receptions to brunch. Dress it up or down with your shoe choice and jewelry!
6. For the more casual outings, we are choosing the Abbie Oversized Pocket Tunic. Wear it with simple shorts or denim + makes a great swim coverup!
7. The Everton Bra-Cami is our current layering top obsession! We love it alone with denim or a skirt or layered with a cardigan or even under overalls!
8. These shorts are a must for warmer days and to take to the beach or pool! If you're traveling this spring, don't think twice on these babies. If not, you'll NEED them for summer fun!
9. Of course, we couldn't leave you without a killer maxi dress! The uniform of weekend brunch and casual lunch dates. We love this bubble top number in a ton of spring hues!
1. A Liam & Co. staple, we all love the Oaklynn Cuffed Sleeve Tunic! Super slimming and stylish, match it with some cute slacks for your next business meeting.
2. Cardigan are a great way to layer up and stay comfortable in a cold office! We love the Striped Ribbed Snap Cardigan to add to any outfit!
3. We are digging this whole outfit for the office! The short sleeve wrap top is perfect for professional vibes that are still fashion forward and flattering! The jeggings LOOK like dress pants, yet FEEL like leggings. And don't forget an adorable bag!
4. The Suri Woven Puff Sleeve Shirt is so lightweight and cool, despite the long sleeves! We love how many gorgeous colors this button up shirt comes in!
5. This lightweight cardigan + tank combo is perfect for a spring boss babe look! Pair with slacks or wide leg trousers to complete the look!
6. With the wide straps and high neckline, we love this tank for work! The side slit gives it a nice flattering shape and it's great to tuck into skirts!
7. The waterfall sleeve is such a fun trend to take to work! We love this top dressed up with white dress pants for work that immediately can work for date night too!
8. Nothing says professional like a nice tailored pant with a skinny belt! This set of 3 fashion belts is the answer. (So many colors & prints to choose from!)
9. Tie Waist skinnies are one of our favs this spring! So girly & feminine and easy to dress up for the office or date night! Our Francie Tie Waist Skinny is a best seller for a reason!
We hope you enjoy whatever your plans are this spring and look fab while doing it! 🌿🌷