Liam & Co. is a proud supporter of Breast Cancer Awareness. As a women owned company, mostly women staff, and having many friends and family affected by breast cancer, we want to show our support with our Pink Collection!
This collection will be available all month long, at the end of the month, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation for the Race For The Cure.
Did You Know?
- An estimated 2,670 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year in the United States and approximately 500 will die.
- 1 in 8 women in the United States will develop breast cancer in her lifetime.
- Breast cancer is the most common cancer in American women, except for skin cancers.
- 62% of breast cancer cases are diagnosed at a localized stage, for which the 5-year survival rate is 99%.
- This year, an estimated 41,760 women will die from breast cancer in the U.S.
- Mammograms have helped reduce breast cancer mortality in the U.S. by nearly 40% since 1990.
These facts can be scary, motivating and even offer hope. The take away is that we don't have all the answers, but regular mammograms and self screening can detect cancers sooner. When it comes to cancer, early detection can make all the difference.
We want to support cancer research in hopes that the dedicated effort in finding a cure will come to light. Go Pink. Fight Cancer.
Join us on our social media platforms! Wear Pink and share using #LiamGoesPink to show your support and a chance for a $100 Liam & Co. Gift Card!
Shop Our Pink Collection
Running all month long - shop your favorite pinks to show your support and help donate to the Susan G. Komen Foundation!