Fulfillment Manager APPLY NOW
We are seeking a Fulfillment Manager to become a part of our team! You will manage a shipping team and direct daily fulfillment operations for our online women's fashion company currently shipping roughly 1,000 packages per day.
- Oversee shipping and fulfillment systems and daily operations
- Coordinate fulfillment process with various sales channels
- Develop and improve inventory processes
- Review shipping costs for optimal budget and cost control
- Identify areas to optimize warehouse programs
- Hire, Train and Manage staff of 5-10 people
- Oversee incoming freight process
- Previous experience in personnel management
- Experience as a manager or supervisor
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is not a standard warehouse with forklifts and heavy equipment. We are a women's fashion company fulfillment center. We manage most inventory and processes manually with a mostly female staff. We are seeking someone who can maintain positive morale, enforce training protocols, has an eye for inefficient processes and a strong desire to make them better. Experience in a warehouse setting is not required. Experience in managing a staff of 5-10 is strongly preferred.
|||Ogden, UT|||Fulfillment ||||||zSlc1o2NF-VwgMeA|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||YEAR|||single||||||35000|||50000|||true