Working at Liam & Co.
Here at Liam & Co. we strive to create a fun and playful culture and that involves committed, passionate employees. We aim to create this culture through hiring and retaining smart, creative people who through communication, hustle and process improvement are able to deliver on the reputation of our brand. With that in mind, some of the experiences that we look for in our prospective employees and interns include:
- Previous leadership roles
- Extracurricular activities
- Internship experience
- Relevant job experience
- Fashion experience
We asked our Hiring Director for some of the things she looks for in prospective employees. Here's what she had to say... "Essentially when I interview someone, I ask myself:"
- Does this person LOVE Liam & Co. and Fashion? They have to feel it heart and soul.
- Do they understand our aesthetic while also having their own point of view? Creative, Problem solver, Ownership/Pride in work
- Independent, motivated people thrive here. We’re not looking for cookie cutters and people who just want to get by.
- Do they have ambition, drive and energy? We are growing fast and nothing will get handed to you here, but you can go as far as your ambition will take you.
We are currently looking for candidates in:
- Order Fulfillment (Shipping Team)
- Customer Service Associate
- Full-Time Product Coordinator
- Fulfillment Team Manager
Fill out the form and submit your resume below: