This week we are celebrating Minimalist fashion. We love the simplistic style reshaping our closets.
Today, on Rise & Grind we're defining Minimalist Fashion, sharing our Minimalist Staples Shopping Guide and breaking down Minimalist Outfits with our Moodboard.
You've seen this style and know you love it, but what exactly is it? Minimalist fashion is simple, unadorned & often monochromatic to quickly & easily create timeless, cohesive looks.
The simpler the better. It's all about editing down your normal outfits and style. Read our 10 Minimalist Fashion Tips to learn more.
Now you know what it is, let's do the fun part and shop! Read below to see our picks for staples to building the perfect minimalist wardrobe!
1. Monochromatic Lounge Set - Alberta Boyfriend Lounge Set
2. Timeless Neutral Bag - Kota Canvas Handbag
3. Simple Silhouette Dress - Pierce Cowl Neck Dress
4. Worn-In Distressed Denim - Distro Straight Leg Flying Monkey Denim
5. Lightweight Sweater - Danita Half Zip Sweater
6. Solid Short - Essential Mid-Thigh Short
7. Long Monochromatic Set - Mavis Luxe Lounge Set
8. Layering Base Tank - Lyle Center Cut Ribbed Bra Cami
9. Oversized Shacket - Lori Fleece Jacket
10. Solid Pant - Thick Waist Band Ponte Pant
11. White Sneaker - Makala Sneaker
Find more minimalist pieces here.
We love moodboards to help us visualize a concept. See our inspiration for adding some minimalist outfits to our own closet below. Try making your own moodboard while styling your own minimalist outfits. If you need a little extra help learn how to make your own here.