This year we are celebrating the minimalist style that has taken the fashion world by storm. We love the additions we are seeing that add some spring flair to this simple, curated style.
Today, on Rise & Grind, we're talking about our Spring Minimalist closets. Check out our staples shopping guide and Spring Minimalist Outfits moodboard below!
Who's ready to shop? Read on to check out our picks for building up your spring minimalist staples. What we love about this look is that everything can be worn alone, mixed & matched, or integrated into your every day wardrobe!
1. Denim Overall Skirt - Liz Raw Edge Denim Overall Skirt
2. Short Sleeve Wrap Dress With Pockets - Amalia Wrap Dress
3. Harem Joggers Casual Jumpsuit - Owens Drop Shoulder Jumpsuit
4. Ribbed Biker Shorts - Willow Seamless Biker Shorts
5. Lightweight Windbreaker - Carman Hooded Windbreaker
6. Dressy Jumpsuit - Kara Smocked Jumpsuit
7. Drawstring Jogger - Keely Drawstring Pant
8. Casual Lounge Short - Keir French Terry Drawstring Short
9. Cropped Bralette - Everly Snap Button Bralette
10. Cross Body Bag - Beckem Cross Body Bag
Find more minimalist pieces here.
Moodboards are our favorite tool to get inspired and visualize an idea or style. Check out our spring moodboard to get some ideas for your own